I know another recommendation 2014

badman112

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Okay i know what people are thinking not another one but i have read around and seriously getting more and more confused.

I will get striaght to the point i am very new to this i have a Sony STRDA2400ES which i bought 4 years ago and bought the cheapeast speakers i could buy i think i got a set of pioneer ones SHS100. Ever since then i have not bothered due to not really being happy as a few places i have been to their sound for music and home cinema is much better.

Anyhow i am now willing to spend around £600 for some speaker package and i was wondering anyone who is a good sound expert (guru of this sort) would tell me which speakers package to buy. If it also means replacing my AV reciever i will at a later time.

Again i apologize for such topics and feel free to educate me.

badman112

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Since it denies me to edit i should also mention i do want speakers to be small as well probably same size or slightly bigger than pc speakers.

The sub woofer really does not matter what size it is.

badman112

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your reply i am impressed with the ones you have pointed out just hope my AV reciver preforms just as well and not give it a bottle neck effect.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts