I have some fussy streaming dac/preamp needs

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, this is my second topic, and many thanks for the communities input into that, as it gave me a few decent ideas. Im set to get some quested monitors mainly due to the bargain price i can get them for. Im now in the market for a preferably one box solution, streaming dac and preamp combo, ideally it will stream 24bit 96khz files, but as these files are rare, a 24 bit physical connection would suffice. But it also needs to have xlr output on the preamp section to work with the monitors. Airport express doesn't output 24 bit 96khz files, so im putting that idea on hold for the mean time. I also would rather use flac with foobar or an app for android would be smashing!

I look forward to your wise words!
:cheers:

amcluesent

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
>Im now in the market for a preferably one box solution, streaming dac and preamp combo<

Musical Fidelity M1 Clic Music Controller?

A

Anonymous

amcluesent said:
>Im now in the market for a preferably one box solution, streaming dac and preamp combo<

Musical Fidelity M1 Clic Music Controller?

Thanks for your suggestion and it would be EXACTLY what i was looking for if it had xlr outputs which are essential for my monitors; it would seem a shame to use an rca to xlr adaptor i reckon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts