I am looking for a new (ex demo, 2nd hand) subwoofer......

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
..............to go with my Monitor Audio RS6s, RSLCR (fronts) and Radius R90s (rears). I currently have the Jamo200 which was part of the Jamo A102HCS5 package. It is decent but I know I could get more out of the surround sound with a better sub. The obvious choice is the RSW12 but I don't really fancy spending that much - I would if I had to though. I like the look of the MA R720 and that it is downfiring (I have children). Any other alternatives that would blend with my speakers? Many thanks.

A

Anonymous

I'm no expert but i would check out MJ acoustics and REL for a cheaper good alternative.Have a look at superfi's sub section for some ideas

A

Anonymous

BK monolith, if youve got the room and dont like your neighbours ;-)

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
What's your budget ?

The MS309 is a cracking little sub for the money if you can find one of the many deals on it, or if you don't mind spending a little more maybe have a look at BK ?

I have the RS6's myself, and I'm looking at adding a BK (which come in a nice shade of oak too). Which one is dependent on how good a mood the missus is in, so I'll need to see if there's any shoe sales on in town !

XLS200 (£300) if she's in an OK mood, Monolith (£400-ish) if she's in a good mood !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts