How was the show for you?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I can see why you were annoy mate. All in all though I bet you had a good time. I went with my best mate so even if the show full with Matsui it still would be a good day out (had some dimsum in China town for supper too!)

Yes, I wish there were more music than movies and even the company that made a good 2 channels products like Cambridge Audio, Tannoy and Mission to name bet a few, they were all too intersted in showing off thier AV products! On the better note - All the Stuffs girls were absolutely gorgeous!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"]All the Stuffs girls were absolutely gorgeous[/quote]

yes ...and they also ....ok i cant say its too nougty

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"]My highlight however was in Clearer Audio's room. A nice little debate about "How could 1 metre of power cable can improve sound quality?" My mate is a high up electronic Engineer so we told him exactly that we think they are a waste of money. The young chap who design the Clearer Audio products (forgot his name) was great. He explained to us right down to the very last details why his products WILL work and for the 1st time of countless debates I had in the past on the subject I was totally understand the concept. Even worst, I have to stop myself get the cash out from my wallet to buy all of their products, He sold his believe and passion to us in the most respectable way. Infact I will buy the silverline to try out![/quote]

Hi Thaiman, It was great to meet you at the show and I hope that I was of assistance in answering your questions. We look forward to perhaps making a power cable for you in the future! Kind regards, Darren

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="clearer_audio"]We look forward to perhaps making a power cable for you in the future! [/quote]

I have a downgrade headache at the moment but when its all done I will give you a call. :)

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
Hello Darren (Clearer Audio). I currently use a variac (I learnt this from another hifi show) as a means of clearing up my mains. Do you believe your cable/mains block can better it? If so I might trial it.
emotion-42.gif

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"]Do you guys like my new avatar? My mate took it for me at the show....look like I need a hair cut![/quote]

There a strong middle/late Elvis look!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Anton90125"]
[quote user="Thaiman"]Do you guys like my new avatar? My mate took it for me at the show....look like I need a hair cut![/quote]

There a strong middle/late Elvis look!
[/quote]

Really! Thank you very much (in a deep-ish voice)

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Hello Anton, The best thing to do is give us a call on 01702 543981 (Monday-Friday 9am-6pm) so that we can discuss your system in detail. We can then advise as to what will work for you most effectively. As always, there is a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee on all of our products so should you not be impressed with anything that you buy from us you can send it back for a full refund. Kind regards, Darren Smith

A

Anonymous

i payed 13 pound to get in on saturday and same sunday as viewing with different friends .

ok well very disapointed at B&W not being there but in the what hifi demo suite looking at hd ect and those monster dalis i got good info from your man after the demo

loved sonys display very proffesional

we should have been able to buy all the group test winners stuff there (i wanted some grados)

wilson benesh WOW first time i have heard them very good

food and drinks were a right rip off

i stayed in hotel (****) but had a drink with one of the sevenoakes girls (nice)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="nokz"]food and drinks were a right rip off[/quote]
yes true £5 for a slice of roast and bread is a bit too much but it did taste really nice and jucy so i didnt mind as i have a habit of spending big money on good food ( like £40 for a 200gm wafu filet steak) but then again wat do u expect from a hotel like that its not the ritz u know !

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="nokz"](i wanted some grados)[/quote]

They were there!

[quote user="nokz"]

i stayed in hotel (****) but had a drink with one of the sevenoakes girls
(nice)
[/quote]

Casanova :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts