How much do you pay for Sky Q and extra boxes if you need them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

jjbomber

My mother seems to get all the best offers. She pays £27 for Sky Signature plus Sky Sports on Sky+. It's am 18-month contract. The best one she had was multiroom for £2.50 a month, including an extra box. When the engineer turned up, he said her dish was rusty, so she had a new dish as well. She paid £30 for 12 months multiroom, a new sky box, a new dish and new quad LNB.

Nobody else in the family has been able to get these offers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2457

My mother seems to get all the best offers. She pays £37 for Sky Signature plus Sky Sports on Sky+. It's am 18-month contract. The best one she had was multiroom for £2.50 a month, including an extra box. When the engineer turned up, he said her dish was rusty, so she had a new dish as well. She paid £30 for 12 months multiroom, a new sky box, a new dish and new quad LNB.

Nobody else in the family has been able to get these offers.
What do you pay for it? Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

I think we need two Sky Q 2tb boxes. One of them with 2 multi rooms Boxes for 2 different lounges. And one Sky Q 2tb box upstairs for me. Remote controllers with the lot.

We currently have Sky HD with 2 Sky eyes in 2 other lounges and another Sky HD box upstairs for me. So we will need new dish too. Any idea what someone would currently pay for this new lot of Sky Q’s boxes and multi room and dish and remotes x 4 after haggling a bit with Sky?

Just been reading some info on Sky forums and apparently you can’t have 2 Sky Q 2tb boxes for one address! Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2457

Just read this:

We can have up to 4 Sky mini boxes. So just have to get 3 Sky multi room boxes along with the main one. Sorted. Any idea of price for that? Found out you can only watch 2 Sky mini boxes at the same time! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2457

We have basic Sky Signature plus HD. After telling them I was going to go Freesat and, then being sent to retentions, got them down to £19.20 per month about a month ago.
Thanks mate. (y)

D

Deleted member 2457

So we have decided no again over getting Sky Q finally because we currently use Sky on 4 TVs at the same time which we quite frequently do. On Sky Q you can only have 2 Sky multi-room with mini Sky boxes not 3.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts