How much coffee or tea do you drink in a day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

Cheers guys! I had been having 7 tea or coffee but decided to cut that down to 5 tea or coffee now and about 5/6 water too like you Rod! 3 is very good Michael, if I try really hard I can just about manage that too. Thanks. (y)

Gray

I can easily do 8 teas a day (up to midnight and beyond).
One of the worst jobs I had was a 9 month job in a call centre for an energy supplier - but the one good part was a drinks machine - which was free...kept walking past it pressing buttons....tea, coffee, chocolate, soup. They gave it free because most staff were doing a lot of talking. (I was just drinking and pissing).

D

Deleted member 197450

I can easily do 8 teas a day (up to midnight and beyond).
One of the worst jobs I had was a 9 month job in a call centre for an energy supplier - but the one good part was a drinks machine - which was free...kept walking past it pressing buttons....tea, coffee, chocolate, soup. They gave it free because most staff were doing a lot of talking. (I was just drinking and pissing).
😀

Reactions: Gray

Tinman1952

.....you made me realise I might have a problem. Last time I bought 960 PG Pyramid tea bags and each does 2 cups :eek:
Stopped putting sugar in, but still eating biscuits ....which must be worse.
No problem.. I drink tea continually through the day (no sugar) 🙂 Keeps me healthy...and sane! One small coffee as a reward when I've been for my daily walk...👍

D

Deleted member 197450

No problem.. I drink tea continually through the day (no sugar) 🙂 Keeps me healthy...and sane! One small coffee as a reward when I've been for my daily walk...👍
I know what you mean by keeps you sane - me too! (y)

Reactions: Tinman1952
D

Deleted member 197450

It says something about coffee (to me at least) that a goodly percentage of those I know well had to force themselves to like it by drinking it and getting used to it - both my kids fall in that camp.
Me too. I hated tea and coffee as a teenager but now can’t be without!

Hated coffee ever since I worked at a coffee roasters. Every minute of the day they plonked coffee on your desk. Physically became sick of it.

Heard similar stories about employees working at chocolate factories. Too much of a good thing.

The only coffee I can just tolerate is the liquid (Camp) coffee. Also makes great ice cream.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts