How many speakers can I connect to this Denon? + which speakers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I plan to buy a denon dm37 system without the speakers. I wanted to know how many speakers I can connect to the system including a subwoofer? Is it just 2 speakers + subwoofer or more?

Secondly, I cant decide which speakers to buy. My main choice is between the new wharfedale diamond 10.1s and the dali lektor 1, unless I find a bargain price set of lektor 2's. I listen to a mixture of Pop, rock, RnB, Hip Hop and Dance music, so all sorts really. Will these speakers suit those genres of music? As I've heard the dalis lack bass, and i do like more rather than less of that.

Also on the list is a wharfedale sw150 sub, is that ok for this system?not to over powering?

Anyone recommend any other speaker choices for under £250?

Thanks

matthewpiano

£200 will buy you much better sound from second hand seperates than you would get from the Denon, and you will be able to get something with two proper speaker outputs on it.

When you think that you could easily buy a Pioneer A400 or Technics SU-V550A and a good CD player for the same money it becomes something of a no-brainer really. The little Denon is good but it has its limitations.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts