How does music make you feel?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Good music lifts me up if i'm down and makes me positive, it energizes me, galvanises the soul, and i find myself aspiring to stuff, thinking about good times/things to come..

How does it make you feel? :)

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
It lifts the spirits and then it tries to get me in trouble especialy when driving you know loud rock foot down flashing blue lights :boohoo:

A

Anonymous

Depends on the mood im in but mostly it makes me happy, i enjoy a couple of beers while listening to music, i find it relaxing.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Everything from elated and joyous to anxious and suffocating, depends what i fancy. It still amazes me after 30 odd years of listening to music how it can have such a huge effect on mood.

A

Anonymous

ooh.. said:
Good music lifts me up if i'm down and makes me positive, it energizes me, galvanises the soul, and i find myself aspiring to stuff, thinking about good times/things to come..

That's great, clearly doesn't do the same for your sister though

A

Anonymous

SteveD said:
ooh.. said:

She was a groupie following Nirvana in the 90s, she only lasted a year, poor girl, she's ended up with a face like a smoked herring..

amcluesent

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Depends. I often finish playing Atmosphere..."Don't walk away in silence..."

Now take the wine! Now is the time - enjoy!Empty the golden goblet to the bottom!Dark is life, dark is death!

Now take the wine! Now is the time - enjoy!

Empty the golden goblet to the bottom!

Dark is life, dark is death!

A

Anonymous

ooh.. said:
SteveD said:
ooh.. said:

She was a groupie following Nirvana in the 90s, she only lasted a year, poor girl, she's ended up with a face like a smoked herring..

Nevermind

T

the record spot

Depends how I'm feeling. If things are bad enough, I won't listen to music at all. On the other hand, it can send your spirit soaring with the right material. Depends.
small-logo.png

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Music makes me feel high. Sometimes my eyeys well up when i just really enjoying a certain track. Also feel really good when i hear something great that i havent heard before and can listen to nothing else.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Soopafly49 said:
Music makes me feel high. Sometimes my eyeys well up when i just really enjoying a certain track.

Is this what you mean: http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/aye-aye/ :)

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Serious answer.

Music makes me feel how I want it to and sometimes how I don't.

It can brighten my mood when I just want the rest of the world to disappear down a hole.

Fill me with memories good and bad, an aural mneumonic for joy and pain.

Send me to the depths of despair and melancholy, bring forth floods of tears and heartache.

Send shivers of pleasure through my very core, sometimes with just a single note or word.

Get me dancing like a fool (A black eye in a rock club a special favourite (slam dancing to "Smells like teen spirit")...just before a first date many years ago.

Help me sleep, wake me up, chill me out, make me laugh, cry or go insane.

The question should be, How does music "not" make me feel :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts