How does Bluetooth work on the new AV receivers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I mean on the remote it says Bluetooth, will you be able to click on Bluetooth and listen to your iPad music? I am getting the amp setup on Wednesday, so just planning how I am going to use it. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Which amp have you got? You initially said you bought a Yamaha RX-A3050 but now I see Pioneer LX81 in your signature.
Yamaha rx-a3050 and the Pioneer sc-lx81.
regular_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Buy why LX81??? When did you buy that? I thought you had LX71.
No, I had the 81 all along I had the blu Ray player the 71. Just bought one amp the 3050 Yamaha.

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
No, I had the 81 all along I had the blu Ray player the 71.  Just bought one amp the 3050 Yamaha.  

why did you go for the Yamaha over the Pioneer SC-LX89? It will sound very different to your current amp! 
gel said:
I wanted to hear what the Yamaha sounded like.  
Besides, the Yamaha is £400 cheaper.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
No, I had the 81 all along I had the blu Ray player the 71. Just bought one amp the 3050 Yamaha.

why did you go for the Yamaha over the Pioneer SC-LX89? It will sound very different to your current amp!
I wanted to try a different sound for a change, I had the Pioneer 9 years and I once heard the Yamaha 3800 and I liked the sound of that. This amp is a step up from that too.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

gel said:
Yep, got it for £1295. I didn't see the point in the Pioneer it will sound exactly the same as my 81.

buzz_lightclick

bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

gel said:
That's because its replacement, the RX-A3060 is imminent. If Gel had waited a bit longer he may have been able to get the 3050 for less. Or he could have waited for the 3060 to get the newer tech.http://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/p-27763-yam-rxa3060-blk.aspx

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

gel said:
Yep, got it for £1295. I didn't see the point in the Pioneer it will sound exactly the same as my 81.

I don't think it would sound exactly the same as yout 81. I know someone who upgraded from an 83 to an 89 and he thought they were quite different with the 89 much improved. Of course it all depends on what speakers you are using and how you set it up etc.

buzz_lightclick said:
bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
No, I had the 81 all along I had the blu Ray player the 71.  Just bought one amp the 3050 Yamaha.  

gel said:

That's because its replacement, the RX-A3060 is imminent. If Gel had waited a bit longer he may have been able to get the 3050 for less.  Or he could have waited for the 3060 to get the newer tech.
http://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/p-27763-yam-rxa3060-blk.aspx
There's nothing new in the "newer tech":

http://faq.yamaha.com/us/en/article/audio-visual/aventage/rx-a3060_u/11054/9193

Yamaha RX-A3050 belongs to the same generation as Pioneer LX89.

bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

gel said:

That's because its replacement, the RX-A3060 is imminent. If Gel had waited a bit longer he may have been able to get the 3050 for less.  Or he could have waited for the 3060 to get the newer tech.
http://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/p-27763-yam-rxa3060-blk.aspx

http://faq.yamaha.com/us/en/article/audio-visual/aventage/rx-a3060_u/110...

Prices keep falling all the time. That doesn't necessarily mean you put purchases off.

buzz_lightclick

bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

gel said:

That's because its replacement, the RX-A3060 is imminent. If Gel had waited a bit longer he may have been able to get the 3050 for less. Or he could have waited for the 3060 to get the newer tech. http://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/p-27763-yam-rxa3060-blk.aspx

Your article points to a number of differences, a new 64 bit precision equalizer being one of them as well as a wider subwoofer EQ range.

I never said the 3050 was a different gen to the LX89, I was pointing out the 3060 is imminent, hence there will be deals to be had on the outgoing 3050. The LX89 will be replaced in a few months too, but it will be in reality an Onkyo amp from now on, as you know.

I will be interested to read what Gel thinks of the 3050, it's quite a change of heart given he was looking for a Pioneer Susano only last week.

buzz_lightclick said:
Your article points to a number of differences, a new 64 bit precision equalizer being one of them as well as a wider subwoofer EQ range.
Gel is never going to use the extra features, I can guarantee you that. Someone's coming on Wednesday to set his AV receiver up. Nothing will change from there on.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

gel said:

That's because its replacement, the RX-A3060 is imminent. If Gel had waited a bit longer he may have been able to get the 3050 for less. Or he could have waited for the 3060 to get the newer tech. http://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/p-27763-yam-rxa3060-blk.aspx

I never said the 3050 was a different gen to the LX89, I was pointing out the 3060 is imminent, hence there will be deals to be had on the outgoing 3050. The LX89 will be replaced in a few months too, but it will be in reality an Onkyo amp from now on, as you know.

I will be interested to read what Gel thinks of the 3050, it's quite a change of heart given he was looking for a Pioneer Susano only last week.
I have decided to keep with the Pioneer 81 the change will probably be too big for me to like.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
Gel is never going to use the extra features, I can guarantee you that. Someone's coming on Wednesday to set his AV receiver up. Nothing will change from there on.
Yep, I wouldn't have used the extra features.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts