How can I get Amazon Music HD to play through my Dragonfly Cobalt?

Bedders71

Jan 21, 2022
Visit site
I have a new Asus X515 laptop with Windows 10 and cannot get Amazon Music HD to play on my headphones through the Dragonfly DAC. I have set the Dragonfly as the default speaker and allowed exclusive control. However, when I try to play AMHD it will not even start the stream. Thank you in advance.

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
I have a new Asus X515 laptop with Windows 10 and cannot get Amazon Music HD to play on my headphones through the Dragonfly DAC. I have set the Dragonfly as the default speaker and allowed exclusive control. However, when I try to play AMHD it will not even start the stream. Thank you in advance.
I would not get too hung up on Amazon HD music. My Amazon Echo automatically plays HD tracks while my legacy Sonos components don't. I can't hear any difference.

Bedders71

Jan 21, 2022
Visit site
I would not get too hung up on Amazon HD music. My Amazon Echo automatically plays HD tracks while my legacy Sonos components don't. I can't hear any difference.
Thanks for your reply.
I didn't mention that I listen to Amazon Music HD through my Grado SR325e headphones. The difference between the headphones and the sound that is produced through the likes of the Echo and Sonos is not comparible.
The issue I was having suddenly corrected itself out of nowhere, which has left me a bit lost but at least it is all working well now!

Tinman1952

Thanks for your reply.
I didn't mention that I listen to Amazon Music HD through my Grado SR325e headphones. The difference between the headphones and the sound that is produced through the likes of the Echo and Sonos is not comparible.
The issue I was having suddenly corrected itself out of nowhere, which has left me a bit lost but at least it is all working well now!
Probably a problem with the USB driver....that has now sorted itself. Glad you are enjoying it! I agree that HD music and Amazon Echo is an oxymoron.....🙄

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts