House of Marley Headphones

HI, I just thought i'd post up my thoughts on some House of Marley Revolution headphones which i bought recently from HMV.

I had read a few reviews of other House of Marley headphones, most of which weren't all that positive, most reviews stating they were too bass heavy.

What i have found is that initially the Revolution's sounded muffled, bassy, and a bit messy but within a few hours they started to loosen up, during this first few hours, i was listening to them through my laptop, probably not the best source, but this is generally what i will be listening to them on, using itunes.

anyway, I gave them a try on my iphone and they didn't sound very good at all, again the sound was muffled, but there were glimpses of goodness in the sound. which got me to thinking, if I could control the Bass, I could probably get "more" out of this set of headphones.

so, i downloaded a couple of graphic equilizer apps for the ipod, one from denon, and another from sonic junky. I gave them both a shot and wow.. instantly got clear crisp sound, fantastic.

the bass was easy to control, i just backed it off a little, and pushed the treble slightly, and it made such a massive difference. they sound really good, they are pretty well made, they feel substantial, and look like they will last a while too. and they are quite comfortable, tight, but snug.

for only £29.99 from HMV i thought these were a bit of a bargain. they just need a little tweaking to make them sound their best. which, for people that love their music and audio equipment always feels like a great success.

I like them a lot.

Phlegm

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Pleased you like them. Consider copying your post to 'Headphones' section?
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS