Hot Susano Pioneer Deal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

So would it be a complete overkill with my speakers then? Or would it sound just better? What is the difference between this and my current setup?

D

Deleted member 2457

Am I better of with the Susano or a 65-inch 4K Oled? Choices...

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
So would it be a complete overkill with my speakers then? Or would it sound just better? What is the difference between this and my current setup?

It would be a lot more powerful and punchy than your 81, but yes it would be overkill for your speakers. It is also massive so you need a big rack or shelf to accommodate it. I don't think it is compatible with 4k so if you do plan to upgrade your TV in the near future you would be better off going for the recently released SC-LX89 which will also have all the latest sound formats.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:

It would be a lot more powerful and punchy than your 81, but yes it would be overkill for your speakers. It is also massive so you need a big rack or shelf to accommodate it. I don't think it is compatible with 4k so if you do plan to upgrade your TV in the near future you would be better off going for the recently released SC-LX89 which will also have all the latest sound formats.
Yep. Agreed, cheers.

Knowing you gel, you will buy a 4K TV. Don't waste your money on this. It isn't 4K compatible as well, besides being an overkill for your speakers. It is very expensive and will be difficult to sell on due to lack of 4K passthrough and Dolby Atmos / DTS-X support.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Knowing you gel, you will buy a 4K TV. Don't waste your money on this. It isn't 4K compatible as well, besides being an overkill for your speakers. It is very expensive and will be difficult to sell on due to lack of 4K passthrough and Dolby Atmos / DTS-X support.
Yep, I have got my sights on a 4K Oled TV in the New Year. Just got to wait for a bargain. *drinks*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts