Hot Kick Ass Deal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Watched it for the first time yesterday and i have to say it was alot better than i expected - not bad.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Why did you become"Thegelman"?

Hi mate

When i joined another website recently it would not let me use gel and since i had been using the name gel on here, i have paid alot of attention whenever i heard the name mentioned in any other form when about and i had come across the name Thegelman. I also thought of using it a couple of times on here prior to using for the first time on another website.

I also want to keep it consistant so people know it's me and can come and talk to me. I have made a couple of friends already and one is on here, so i want them to know it's me. Also when the classified section kicks in on here people can know it's me too. I still want to be called gel but either one is
smiley-cool.gif
but i do like the name Thegelman and JD mentioned something similar on another thread it does have abit of class about it.
smiley-smile.gif
I also asked a couple of quite knowledgable people away from the forum what did they think too it and they all really liked it too.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard said:
Thegelman said:
and JD mentioned something similar on another thread it does have abit of class about it.

Not quite what he said, but there y'go...

smiley-smile.gif

Andrew i am having trouble seeing my posts and other people's posts at times too, is this normal at the moment? or can i do something about it?

Cheers

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I suspect it may be a cacheing problem at your end: I'm not aware of any specific problems we're having at the moment. Well, not any new ones, anyway...

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard said:
I suspect it may be a cacheing problem at your end: I'm not aware of any specific problems we're having at the moment. Well, not any new ones, anyway...

I can see when you posted on this thread but it took at least say 20 minutes for me to be able to read what you posted. Stuff like this is happening all over the forum for me at the moment, just thought i would let you guys know.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I have the same problem with FireFox. Which browser do you use? I now use Google Chrome mainly (although the shockwave flash plugin keeps crashing regularly).

I use Internet Explorer - think i'm right in saying that
smiley-smile.gif
, is that the one you mean?

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Thegelman said:
Watched it for the first time yesterday and i have to say it was alot better than i expected - not bad.

I keep saying to myself that I need to watch it but never seem in the mood to watch it. It's on anytime at the moment so I might sit down and watch it tomorrow!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I have the same problem with FireFox. Which browser do you use? I now use Google Chrome mainly (although the shockwave flash plugin keeps crashing regularly).

Just been reading your thread on this, looks like JD has a fix for me and i have quite alot of reading too do.

D

Deleted member 2457

Watching Kick-Ass again last night in the dark without any lights on, and the bit at the end where the little girl kills everyone, there is a bit where it goes pitch black, just as she is killing everyone and i seriously could not see anything, the entire room just went pitch black - awesome. I am buying the blu ray now.

D

Deleted member 2457

chrissy657 said:
Thegelman said:

I keep saying to myself that I need to watch it but never seem in the mood to watch it. It's on anytime at the moment so I might sit down and watch it tomorrow!

I have watched different parts 3 or 4 times now
smiley-smile.gif
, it really is not bad.

D

Deleted member 2457

groberton said:
This is 8.99 at both Amazon and Play.

Yup, that is the best price i can find too at the moment, i can remember once seeing it 2 for £18 at Play, but i think that deal has now gone. I might hold on for abit and see what happens, definitely going to buy it though - great film.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts