hooray - success!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Craig M.:

some pics of the new amp. bought from the famous "Rick@Musicraft", i am absolutely delighted with it.

in fact, you could say i am over the moon......
emotion-10.gif

4286249692_46964e4611_b.jpg
4286247842_8baf520b64_b.jpg

4285505255_464a942f69_b.jpg
4285509797_d27962115f_b.jpg

haha, can you tell 2 pics were taken in natural light and 2 under tungstens?

Hi Craig M.

Great pictures of your new amp and i am glad that you are pleased with the SIA2-150 MK2.
emotion-1.gif

Thanks for your support.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Brilliant pics there Craig - and nowt wrong with being a bit anal regarding the photography lol ! :)

A

Anonymous

THE_FORCE, you house is stunning. That lounge system must sound staggering! Kudos for the sheer amount of music reproduction you can achieve throughout your house.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:JoelSim:Nice set-upYou do know what that thing with the blue lights is, don't you Joel?

I do JD. It's a box with a blue light. Probably not giving such a sweet sound as a valve CDP.

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
igglebert:THE_FORCE, you house is stunning. That lounge system must sound staggering! Kudos for the sheer amount of music reproduction you can achieve throughout your house.

Not to hijack this thread but OMG! I hate you. How dare you live my fantasy life.
emotion-9.gif

A

Anonymous

igglebert:THE_FORCE, you house is stunning. That lounge system must sound staggering! Kudos for the sheer amount of music reproduction you can achieve throughout your house.

Cheers igglebert mate and to yourself Jaxwired also - that's very kind of ye chaps . Apologies for hijacking !

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
I dunno. Those orange things are pretty unpleasant. ;-)

A

Anonymous

Craig M.:
just had a look at the forces kit
emotion-9.gif

holy @%#!!!! do you live on the space station?
emotion-2.gif

stunning.

Lol cheers Craig, though PJ I prefer to think of it as a Star Destroyer/Imperial Cruiser !

TRENDING THREADS