Home Theater System

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Could you please advise if my existing Technics SA AX7 AV Reciever will deliver todays full sound reproduction with these new components fitted to it (Panasonic TH-50PZ81 plasma TV & Panasonic DMP-BD55 Blu-ray player) or will I need to upgrade my Reciever.

My Technics reciever, which is 5 years old now has No Optical Link or HDMI but it does have 5.1 Channel Jack inputs and Dolbi ProLogic, so I plan to simply connect the DVD to the Reciever via the 5.1 Channel Jacks and the TV to the DVD player via HDMI.

If do need to upgrade my Reciever will I really be able to tell the difference in sound repoduction.

I am lead to belive that DTS is 5.1 Channel sound reproduction, is this true?.

Thanks for any clarity

Lyndon

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
ljmcsherry02031966:
Could you please advise if my existing Technics SA AX7 AV Reciever will deliver todays full sound reproduction with these new components fitted to it (Panasonic TH-50PZ81 plasma TV & Panasonic DMP-BD55 Blu-ray player) or will I need to upgrade my Reciever.

My Technics reciever, which is 5 years old now has No Optical Link or HDMI but it does have 5.1 Channel Jack inputs and Dolbi ProLogic, so I plan to simply connect the DVD to the Reciever via the 5.1 Channel Jacks and the TV to the DVD player via HDMI.

If do need to upgrade my Reciever will I really be able to tell the difference in sound repoduction.

I am lead to belive that DTS is 5.1 Channel sound reproduction, is this true?.

Thanks for any clarity

Lyndon

Yes in response to all your questions.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts