Hitman on Sky anytime , Right Rear sound not working ? ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can you check and tell me if you get sound from the right rear CH on this Movie , I have tested my speakers with other movies on Sky and they all work the way it should be , but with hitman the Rear right CH does not work.

Let me know what you get , if it happens to you then im phoning sky !

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Just checked it on the helicopter scene at the end and there is NO sound coming from the right rear speaker. Watched the whole film this morning and didn't notice!

A

Anonymous

Thank god its not just me lol , I noticed it the first 5mins in to the film , how did you manage to watch the whole film and not notice lol. Right im going to ring sky as D/D means 5.1 sound not 4.1 , sorry we are missing the rear right CH sound ! LOL.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I've had audio problems with Sky Anytime once or twice (possible slightly corrupted/interupted download?) - I'd recommend you record it from Sky Movies Premiere instead (it's on everyday this week).

A

Anonymous

Hi ya clare , I have also tryed the Anytime and downloaded it and i have the same problem , give it ago yourself and let me know how you get on :).

Well i phoned sky and what a waste of 25mins of my life !

costing me 5 pence a min to be told they cant find any problems with it ! HA HA . well its not given out the True D/D so what a *** up this is from sky ............. All the guy did was ask me the same questions over and over and they talk to you like your some kid, Would help if the call centre was in England. is it really that hard for the technical department to go and watch and film and test its gives out D/D ? im sure this wont be the last movie that has this problem.

A

Anonymous

I found it difficult watching that "Hitman", especially since its a blatant rip off of "Leon" which is a far superior movie. Wonder when thatl come out on blu ray...

A

Anonymous

Your right it does'nt work still ! I phoned Sky up and they didnt have a clue , They said it was my Receiver lol. funny that when everyone else has the same problem. Iv not even watched it on SKY HD yet , whats the point when it sounds Awful !

I also tryed watching it when it was on last night and it has the same problem , When ever they converted this for SKY HD they have some how missed the right rear CH Sound , I guess we will never know the truth about why its doing that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts