High Resolution Players Help

IanHollowell

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi There

I have a lot of music either ripped from CD at 16/44 or downloaded at 24/96 and 24/192 which i would like to listern to "on the move" and therefore was contemplating a high resolution player. Now i have short listed this to three items

1. FIIO X7 + AMx

2. ASTELL & KERN AK70

3. PIONEER XDP-300R (which i also belive is a carbon copy of the ONKYO DP-X1)

All seem to have possitive feed back, however its difficult to find a single source where i can listen to all three (unless anyone knows a location). I would be interested to hear peoples views on the models listed. My main listening "cans" are wired B&W P7's

Thanks

Ian

IanHollowell said:
Hi There

I have a lot of music either ripped from CD at 16/44 or downloaded at 24/96 and 24/192 which i would like to listern to "on the move" and therefore was contemplating a high resolution player. Now i have short listed this to three items

1. FIIO X7 + AMx

2. ASTELL & KERN AK70

3. PIONEER XDP-300R (which i also belive is a carbon copy of the ONKYO DP-X1)

All seem to have possitive feed back, however its difficult to find a single source where i can listen to all three (unless anyone knows a location). I would be interested to hear peoples views on the models listed. My main listening "cans" are wired B&W P7's

Thanks

Ian

The new Fiio X5 Mark 3 is the one to go for. I will be selling my Mark 2 to get one.

Cannot be beaten for specs versus price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts