Hififorcash.com any experience or feedback of this site?

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
A couple of years ago out of curiousity I sent them a message asking for a price on some gear I had at the time. I gave them all the relevant information that any potential buyer would need.

I never got a reply.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
DIB said:
A couple of years ago out of curiousity I sent them a message asking for a price on some gear I had at the time. I gave them all the relevant information that any potential buyer would need.

I never got a reply..

All they need to know is where you live and what hours you work. Maybe you were too far away for them to be bothered to fire up the transit and call their mates.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
DIB said:

I never got a reply.

You probably for got to tell them which flower pot you hide the spare key under.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
DIB said:

I never got a reply.

You probably for got to tell them which flower pot you hide the spare key under.

Where I live flower pots don't last too long.

At last a positive reply! I can understand being wary - so am I.

A few years ago I wanted to sell my old Linn LP12, as it needed a substantial investment to return it to good order, and I didn't have the money nor inclination. I made enquiries of two Linn dealers and I was looking at £1000 plus, for an item I had originally won!

I emailed and got a prompt reply or call, can't recall which. I got an quote I was happy with, from proprietor John Pogson. He offered to call a few days later while visiting Cheltenham, near where we lived at the time. He came as promised.

We did the deal and he gave me cash, carefully packed the turntable and drove back with it. He sells the gear on eBay as mentioned above. You can judge by the presentation and reputation I think. I'd happily sell or buy from him. Seller name k4pog. I agree the website could ring alarm bells, but when you know it is legit...

Usual disclaimers other than as a happy customer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts