HiFi sound in an igloo.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
In honour of Canada Day I think we should all take a moment to remember than Canada is a pretty keen HiFi nation. In my opinion only old Britannia and Denmark outclass the great white north in Hifi production.

What's everyone's favourite maple-flavoured kit. Anthem? Classé? Totem? Coincident? BC Acoustique? Mirage? Bryston? Dahlquist? Energy? PSB? Focus Audio?

John Duncan

raypalmer:In honour of Canada Day I think we should all take a moment to remember than Canada is a pretty keen HiFi nation. In my opinion only old Britannia and Denmark outclass the great white north in Hifi production.

What's everyone's favourite maple-flavoured kit. Anthem? Class‚? Totem? Coincident? BC Acoustique? Mirage? Bryston? Dahlquist? Energy? PSB? Focus Audio?

Godin!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Not sure what's the best, but I did once build a pair of Omnisats on the Mirage production line after a rather good lunch, much to the amsusement of the regular workers.

I got to bring them home after all my hamfistedness had been rectified, and they're still working.

T

the record spot

The McIntosh MT10 turntable. That should cause a few kittens to appear on their production line. Failing that, just get an old Dansette and rebadge it!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Didn't say it was a heavy lunch, just a rather good one!
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts