Hifi set to choose

joaogvaz

Oct 25, 2020
Visit site
Greetings

Im new to the forum and new to many technical terms in the HiFi dictionary and concepts. After reading many many reviews, I cant decide wich way to go because i block in very technical explanations.

From what i read im considering these systems for streaming from Tidal, Deezer or other, with a budget until 1600 Euro (but of course it will be great if less):

Options:

A - Bluesound Powernode 2i + Triangle Borea Br03

B - Bluesound Node 2i + Edifier S2000 Pro ( or Kanto YU6)

C - Bluesound Node 2i + Cambridge CXA60+ Triangle Borea Br03

D - Cambridge CXN V2 + Cambridge CXA60 + Triangle Borea Br03

E - Audiolab 6000N + Audiolab 6000A + Triangle Borea Br03

Please choose 1 of these options (A, B, C,D or E)

Then, if possible, justify the option considering the best sound and user experience.

Then if possible pick the option and replace one or two components of your choice, inside the overall budget.

It will help me a lot to unblock my indecision I hope :)

Thank you very much

I hate to say it, but I suspect the majority would go for option F- go and have a listen yourself and see what sounds best to you. As you've pretty much chosen your speakers, I don't think that would be unreasonable (even if it means waiting a little while if you are locked down).

rainsoothe

With the Triangles I'd go for something warmer sounding, certainly not Cambridge Audio (Rega io + Yamaha wxad 10 or the discontinued Google Chromecast Audio, or Quad Vena 2 Play if you want an all-in-one).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts