HIFI Racks Podium

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

busb

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Have had my five tier one for over four months - custom size in oak to replace my ancient Target. The difference in SQ was zero as far I could tell - exactly what I expected. Nicely made - am extremely pleased with mine.

p_m_brown

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I've just had my new unit arrive from Stump Furniture today. Bespoke crafted from my own design, weighs a tonne, looks the mutts and even has a pull out TT shelf!

I'll post some pics when I work out how the hell to do it!

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
floyd droid said:
ellisdj said:
Done a controlled blind test that proved the bull turd is coming from you - nothing constructive to say, why say anything at all

Jesus wept take a chill pill and read through the thread with a bit more care and attention.

Honestly some peeps on here react like you have called their missus a nasty name.

Its only bloody hifi for christs sakes .

Anyways re-read the thread sweetheart. I will send you a fully optimised dongle for your optimised pooter if you suss who the Bull shine was jokeingly aimed at.

I didnt read as a joke, otherwise I would have not even commented. You get so many negative people on here in threads like this - it read as someone trying to put a downer on somones new purchase they are likely excited about.

Differences in sound from different surfaces is a weird reality - however given most people listening room acoustics - their hearing the room as much or more than the system itself so slight changes are most likely inaudible to them so obviously its snake oil.....

I didnt believe it until I heard it for myself and I imagine most people would feel like that too hence their reasoning - I was very fortunate to be in that position to start with and I am not the only one who heard the differences - but thats changed my views on the subject indefinately

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
stevebrock said:
My gear deserves a better rack than the horrible glass/metal Equinox I got

Looking at your sig I agree that it needs something it deserves . After giving it 2 seconds of thought I came to the conclusion that this would be the ideal partner..

images

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Indeed it does or Yellow . Any colour ye like , just call for quote. The wheels are removeable and a raft can easily be bolted on . Giving you two brilliant options. Wheel it down to your local dump or launch it on the Witham, quick dose of petrol , flick of the zippo and away ye go .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts