hifi heaven sansui 217

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
got a sansui au 217 today fresh from e-bay .played it for a few hours works fine.happy with the sansui sound.i just need some speakers that do it justice.

T

the record spot

Well, first off glad to hear you like it (and with some relief to go with that too). You'll find it will probably do any number of speakers justice. Just ensure they've got a high sensitivity (88db or more ideally) and the 30wpc will do fine. I used it quite comfortably with Mission 752s for ages and it worked a treat.

dave_k

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
+1 for Mission 752s
emotion-21.gif

dave_k

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
On a related note Aversaurus, how do you find the CA 640 with the Sansui? If i don't plump for a Rotel 965BX I'd be tempted by one of the CAs.

A

Anonymous

once i get a bit more time over the weekend.ill let you know about the sansui and the cambridge.with the dac magic streaming from we7.the sound is fuller some how better musically.

dave_k

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
I look forward to that. Think i'll see if i can aquire a Rotel over the weekend though, which is more within budget at the minute...

A

Anonymous

just a update.i now have a sansui au2200 on its way.

A

Anonymous

all going well .just need speakers that suit it better and more time to use it.got a lot of building work going on in the house.once its finished ill have more time and room.got the au 2200 at a good price

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts