Hi

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Good Grief Joel,still in Tooting then,thought you would have settled in Teddington by now?Last time I saw you on here you were looking to move there or thereabouts I seem to remember. What sounds are you listening to if madam down below thinks you're a raver ;) Don't see much of Thiaman on here these days [He had a great system like yours] cheers Rod

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Nah, I moved to Cobham 2 years ago, then my other half ran off with a guy she met one night so I moved to Tooting last November. All good though, but no Teddington I'm afraid.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Ahem, yes. I'm listening to a lot of Ibiza Global radio, and a few things on Spotify. Have been having a fun year to be honest, including a trip out there last June with 26 mates :)

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim said:
Nice to hear from you all.

I'm not going to enter any speaker cable debates... :rofl:

What have I missed?

The usual, objectivists vs subjectavist debates. Computer audio and DAC's are kicking off with every Tom, **** and Harry having a piece of the DAC market, have you been away that long?

Sorry to here about the Mrs Joel, hope your getting things sorted fella.

You had some small bookshelfs, ProAC's? Still got them?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I'm near the Broadway end, in fact only a short walk from there. No need to be sorry about the missus, it's been an interesting year (so to speak :dance: ).

Already booked Ibiza for next year too, about 40 going this time, 4 villas' worth, will be messy. We stay in St Josep which is quiet enough during the day and then go out more loudly some nights, or stay in more loudly other nights. A nice group of friends aged between late twenties and mid fifties. Good fun.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts