hi-fi with TV?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

i'm just starting out in the world of home entertainment! Am looking to buy a decent hi-fi/amp + speakers system which could also be connected to my TV to give it's speakers a bit of a boost when watching films - to tide me over for a year or so when I anticipate adding a dedicated surround sound. TV is a Samsung le40a656 and budget £400. So basically priority 1 = music, 2 = TV/DVD. A tall order I know but where would be a good starting point?

Thanks for any help,

Mo

A

Anonymous

Richer Sounds is your friend and can deliver a credible system for your budget. Or you can try for better gear 2nd hand. Don't forget you'll need to reserve some of your £400 for interconnects and speaker cables.

If you look at my setup below this can be had for between £600 and £650 from almost anywhere. It's configured exactly as you want to do yours. It's budget kit but gives a good sound.

Read up on the main manufacturers in the mag before you buy as there is no doubt that Cambridge, Marantz and NAD (as the 3 obvoius, but not the only, choices) have different sound "styles" for want of a better word.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts