Hi-Fi: Wanting what you have rather than having what you want

Kevin Stephens

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Just working through latest batch of CDs from Amazon makes me realise how much I enjoy listening to my system - sometimes it's too easy to get carried away with a percieved need to upgrade. Sure I'll get round to new amp and speakers one day, but in the meantime well recorded and produced CD's are the best value going in HiFi.

New or s/h FM tuner still on the shopping list 'though..

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Where you are is a great place to be :) Luckily I am in a similar place and I love my system just as it is , I find it hard to imagine how I could make any real improvement to it without spending a fortune and even then it would be unlikely to improve my musical enjoyment much , so like you I just but more Cd's :grin:

audioaddict

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
hi guys glad your both happy with your systems which i think is a rare thing indeed and for once i am there too ( though i do wish i didnt have so many boxes ) my system has been transformed since i bought my new speakers and its made my music , cds and radio a lovely experience so unless i can get the same sound with fewer boxes this system will be staying

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts