Hi Fi - Trade old for new

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Does anyone know whether Sevenoaks will trade in your 2nd hand items for new Hi Fi products. I'm cosnidering going for some new B&W speakers and want to see if i can trade in my 602 S3's along with stands etc... Cheers

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Sell them on eBay, you'll get far more for them than trading them.

Also if you are in the market for new equipment then try http://www.adverts.hififorsale.com/public.asp?offset=412, I've picked up a Linn Classik for £375 inc leads, and an Arcam DV79 plus Van Den Hul cable for £260 recently through this, about half the price of eBay.

It means hifi costs you nothing, keep it for a couple of years, sell on eBay, buy elsewhere and I guarantee that within 3 years you will have a £10k system and it will have cost you nothing comparatively.

I now have Arcam CD92T, A85, P85, T61, DV79 and lots of good leads inc IXOS, VdH, Russ Andrews, Merlin, QED, Dali Ikon 6 speakers and it's cost me about £1,500 all-in. I could sell it for more than this now. Not that I'd want to as the sound quality is just amazing. I had Arcam 7 stuff before which was poor in comparison.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="d_a_n1979"]Does anyone know whether Sevenoaks will trade in your 2nd hand items for new Hi
Fi products.[/quote]
Yes, but they will give you peanuts for them!

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"][quote user="d_a_n1979"]Does anyone know whether Sevenoaks will trade in your 2nd hand items for new Hi
Fi products.[/quote]
Yes, but they will give you peanuts for them![/quote]

does that mean we are treated like monkeys! FORMAT:Smile face

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts