Hi Fi FOR NEW OFFICE

shnicks

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Havent been here in a while. Just recently set up an office in Nigeria and wanted a nice hifi system for my office. I would like a lot of clarity and good bass at low volumes.

The size of the office is about 14ft by 14ft. I would also like to point out that floor standers arent my number one choice as i believe they would distort the aesthetics of the office however, if they would provide the low end bass i require, then so be it.

Finally, my budget is a maximum of 1,000 pounds.

Thanks in advance.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Suggest something you can get in one box at a time in your luggage :shhh: or it won't make it to your office.

I'd go for a decent mini system like the Onkyo CS-N755 at around 500 US plus some speakers on top of that.

If your budget stretches to it (and you're willing to risk trying to get it past Nigerian Customs) the Cyrus Streamline might be an idea.

Both will let you play back diigital streams from a portable hard disk, so you can buy (or rip) your CDs at home on your rotations out of the country.

Presumably you would be looking for something you can buy 'in country'. Or are you, as Benedict_Arnold suggests, going to try and get it through Nigerian Customs??

If you are you will need to set up a 'dash' budget - best to try good old US dollars I found during my time there. :grin:

Yes:-

dip·lo·mat·ic (d
ibreve.gif
p
lprime.gif
l
schwa.gif
-m
abreve.gif
t
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
k)
adj. 1. Of, relating to, or involving diplomacy or diplomats.2. Using or marked by tact and sensitivity in dealing with others.3. a. Of or relating to diplomatics.b. Being an exact copy of the original: a diplomatic edition.:)

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Alears said:
Presumably you would be looking for something you can buy 'in country'. Or are you, as Benedict_Arnold suggests, going to try and get it through Nigerian Customs??

If you are you will need to set up a 'dash' budget - best to try good old US dollars I found during my time there. :grin:

And from what I hear, once you've got it past Customs there are the taxi drivers to worry about.....

shnicks

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
guys,

Thanks for all your help. intend to buy from the UK ad trust m, will get into Lagos. ilike the crus but would

Like sme speaker options a well.

Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts