Hi Fi Equipment and Speaker Stands

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Carrying on from yesterday. If I were to go with some of your suggestions I like the sound of the Naim 5I AMP and CD with the Neat Motive 3 speakers. This fits my budget and gets some good reviews.

As it is going to sit in the living room, I have been given the colour scheme by the wife, so looking for silver supports and frosted glass with matching thin silver speaker stands. I have found the Atacam Nexus speaker stands and the equinox equipment stand, which look good, but I am open to other surggestions.

For the system can you please suggest speaker cable and equipment interconnectors.

Cheers

Chunky

A

Anonymous

if your going naim then they recommend naca5 speaker cable but note they redefine the word stiff

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Chunky71:
Carrying on from yesterday. If I were to go with some of your suggestions I like the sound of the Naim 5I AMP and CD with the Neat Motive 3 speakers. This fits my budget and gets some good reviews.

As it is going to sit in the living room, I have been given the colour scheme by the wife, so looking for silver supports and frosted glass with matching thin silver speaker stands. I have found the Atacam Nexus speaker stands and the equinox equipment stand, which look good, but I am open to other surggestions.

For the system can you please suggest speaker cable and equipment interconnectors.

Cheers

Chunky

Have a look at the Custom Design Milan, not silver but very good looking.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts