Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
hybridauth_facebook_832798466 said:
Read the magazine for a while now and just purchased my first 4 k Tv so thought I'd get signed up

Welcome! Come on board, and what about a AV amp with 4k pass through and some nice 5.1 speakers set to go along with that 4k screen????

One thing we to well here is spend others people money...*diablo**bomb**biggrin*

*drinks*

Ps- and what bluray you got? It is 4k capable?*diablo*

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi i got myself a samsung 55hu8200 for a bargain £2000 from power electrical superstore and im going to be mostly playing blu rays from mpy ps3/ps4 already have a bog standard surround sound system that does for me for now not received the tv yet as its on order should be here in a week :)

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Nice one james, £2000 thats a real bargain.
regular_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Don't forget to claim your free wireless speaker, you will have to fill out a form from samsungs website and you will also have to upload a copy of your reciept, (scan to pc then upload).

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
The only link i could find was for the multi room hub https://www.samsungpromotions.co.uk/multiroom/default.asp could you link me to the speaker that would be great . Cant seem to find it thanks and il get some pics up as soon as it arrives

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts