Help with streaming...

Flaskfars

Dec 17, 2021
Visit site
Hi all.
I just don´t get it about streaming. If any one would like to explain how I get what I want I´d be greatful.

I just want two good in-wall or on-wall speakers in my kichen to play Spotify from my iPhone.
I got around 1000-1500 euros for the kit.
I like the sound of Marantz and Elac jet speakers together. Warm sound, discrete treble and a bass that just does it´s job, nothing more or less.
I listen to everything but new pop, rap or opera. Radiohead, PJ Harvey, Moloko, Tory Amos, Nick Mulvey, Sufjan Stewens, Röyksopp and Deadmou5 are usually good music to put speakers to the test in stores.

I´d like to keep the streamer apart from the permanent system. In the future I´d like to keep all as it is and just get a new streamer for what ever the programmers come up with.
What would you do with a budget like mine?

Last edited:

Tinman1952

Hi all.
I just don´t get it about streaming. If any one would like to explain how I get what I want I´d be greatful.

I just want two good in-wall or on-wall speakers in my kichen to play Spotify from my iPhone.
I got around 10-15 euros for the kit.
I like the sound of Marantz and Elac jet speakers together. Warm sound, discrete treble and a bass that just does it´s job, nothing more or less.
I listen to everything but new pop, rap or opera. Radiohead, PJ Harvey, Moloko, Tory Amos, Nick Mulvey, Sufjan Stewens, Röyksopp and Deadmou5 are usually good music to put speakers to the test in stores.

I´d like to keep the streamer apart from the permanent system. In the future I´d like to keep all as it is and just get a new streamer for what ever the programmers come up with.
What would you do with a budget like mine?
Did you say 10 to 15 Euros....?🤔

Flaskfars

Dec 17, 2021
Visit site
Here´s the kitchen wall where i want the speakers. Measure on red boxes are about 50x30 cm.
If you have experience of in-wall or on-wall installations, any advice on speakers with amp that´s plays to the warm tone and "f" instead of "s" would be great.

I´ve earlier liked the combo of Marantz and Jet Elacs and what I understand its about my hearing. Treable like cymbals, trumpets and electric guitars and can break my tolerance and almost get painful.
Yes, I´m on a silly budget but still, I could get a pair of Kef LS50 wireless and be done, but they don´t sound comfy in my opinion and I don´t think Radiohead will sound very beefy in them. I might be wrong though.

Maby it´s better to ask for advice in a home cinema forum instead?

Attachments

• kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 15

Tinman1952

Here´s the kitchen wall where i want the speakers. Measure on red boxes are about 50x30 cm.
If you have experience of in-wall or on-wall installations, any advice on speakers with amp that´s plays to the warm tone and "f" instead of "s" would be great.

I´ve earlier liked the combo of Marantz and Jet Elacs and what I understand its about my hearing. Treable like cymbals, trumpets and electric guitars and can break my tolerance and almost get painful.
Yes, I´m on a silly budget but still, I could get a pair of Kef LS50 wireless and be done, but they don´t sound comfy in my opinion and I don´t think Radiohead will sound very beefy in them. I might be wrong though.

Maby it´s better to ask for advice in a home cinema forum instead?
For a kitchen system, two Sonos One SL units as a stereo pair (in white) would be a nice solution. Stand alone system with good sound quality and approximately 5,000 SKR I think. Just connect to your wifi network and run from the app.

TRENDING THREADS