help with custom install

stpierre76

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I am just wondering if there is a website or software that would allow me to accurately place my in wall speakers in order to make the most of them.I am sure that there is more than just cutting a hole in the wall and plonk them in the cavity and voila.

I am building a new house and was going to emply the services of a cedia member to correctly set up the gear, but due to the nature and difficultyu of the block of land the house cost is rising daily and i don t think i will have much cash to spend on custom install services.

i have commited to the B&W sig 8nt x 3 for front duties and 4 x ccm818 for surronds plus the arcam avr 600.
sincerely yours
john

stpierre76

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
hi forgot to add that even though i am committed(put a deposit ) for the B&W 8nt sig, i can always change for lesser speakers in the B&W range such as 7 x ccm 818.

As such, my question is it better to have better speakers suchas the 8nt sig and do the install myself and pray for the best, or got for cheaper ones and get a cedia member install them and there fore extract the most of them.

I also forgot to add i will have 2 b&w in wall subs.One to complement the front end and one for the LFE channel.

the room will be a multi media room.As such i listen to music almost everyday and watch a movie week, so we decided to combine ht roo and living together.

john

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts