Help with connecting a cassette deck to a CD-r recorder

Quoman

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
After some house cleaning, I am trying to re-assemble my hifi components and am struggling to connect my cassette deck (Technics RS-B355 to my Pioneer PDR 509 CD-r recorder. My amp is an Arcam Alpha. I have some old cassettes I want to transfer to CD-r. At the moment the Pioneer is not receiving any signal from the tape deck.

Can anyone please help here ?

jjbomber

Quoman said:
After some house cleaning, I am trying to re-assemble my hifi components and am struggling to connect my cassette deck (Technics RS-B355 to my Pioneer PDR 509 CD-r recorder. My amp is an Arcam Alpha. I have some old cassettes I want to transfer to CD-r. At the moment the Pioneer is not receiving any signal from the tape deck.

Can anyone please help here ?

For recording, connect the red and white line out from the cassette deck to the red and white line in of the CD-r. this saves the signal having to go through the amp. Cuts out the middleman, shortest distance between two points. In order to monitor this recording, connect the line out from the CD-r to your amplifier. Once you have done all your recording, connect the cassette directly to the amp for normal playback.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts