Help required please 90s CD Player?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Around 1993 I owned a wonderful cd player which was Highly reviewed in What Hi FI and I think got a few awards or recommendations.

All I can remember is it was manufactured by Ariston ( who make washing machines ) but was incredibly well built, had minimalistic looks, was black and had square buttons on the facia.

If anyone remembers it let me know as id love to have one again

I think if memory serves it cost me £400 or so

A

Anonymous

Ill do a search and see if thats it, I think it is though, it was a marvellous cd player!, I had an Audiolab 8000 DAC and CDM and i loved the sound of that Ariston, One of the best players I ever had unfortunately stolen from my house in 95

A

Anonymous

nads:the CD 1?

Cant find any information on browsser, im pretty sure thats it though, it was an ace machine weighed around 7 kgs I think, id love to get some information on it and buy a second hand one

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that, have you seen any of them for sale recently, every time ive looked on ebay they only have the later budget models?.

A

Anonymous

The problem is a lot of folks use other HiFi specific forums for offering equipment for sale. ebay may not be your friend in this case. Try a search, restricted to the UK if you like, on "Ariston CD1" it should turn up quite a few FS threads on various forums.

TRENDING THREADS