Help PLEASE with an unusual WiFi / Bluetooth q. that has me stumped!!!

Dagswe21

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I hello everyone. I hope this is the correct Forum for my problem!!

basically, in my room, I have a 32" Sony LCD TV. Also, a Sony SWF BR-100 Sub, which really takes it from an average, almost 'tinny' listen, to quite an involving, 'Stompy' experience. The Sub and TV are connected by Bluetooth.

Separately, also in my room, I have a (near new) Camnridge Audio (CA hereinafter) 'mini' unit, the Minx Xi, with Wired B&W 'bookshelf style' speakers. Most of my music is stored on my iPad. So the CA unit and my iPad talk via Bluetooth to access my music. Lastly I have some nice B&W Headphones which I love. Again, they are Bluetooth enabled, so can 'talk' to either the CA unit directly by Bluetooth, or if I'm out etc, the iPad can talk to my headphones, again direct by Bluetooth, no wires etc!

AT LAST to my question! My CA based, mini- Hi-Fi is a bit tinny. As the CA Unit is Bluetooth enabled, I can connect it to other Bluetooth enabled things. But, can I get my Hi-Fi to connect by Bluetooth to the Sony Sub, as my Hi-Fi sound needs beefing out? If so, how? And how will the CA unit know what it is speaking to by Bluetooth? The Sub? iPad? Headphones? I am confused! Can it be done, end if yes, how?? Please help me somebody, PLS!!!!

Cheers, Dag.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts