Help Needed - Panasonic HX800 and Amazon Prime

SubTric

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

Any HX800 users (I have a 40”) having issues with Amazon Prime? I’ve had the TV for a few weeks - lovely image quality - but Amazon Prime keeps going odd.

It’ll work perfectly, but then when the TV is turned off for any length of time (usually a few hours - so it happens overnight nearly day), when turning it back on again, selecting prime gives me nothing but a black screen.

The only way to get the app working again is to either uninstall and reinstall it, or turn the TV off at the mains, after which it will work perfectly again.

I’ve tried exiting the app before turning off, accessing it though myapp rather than the apps menu and all manner of other options, but I can’t figure out why I have to reset the TV every day to use Prime. No issues with any other apps at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Shep

Cannot help you with that one but I find Amazon Prime app very strange.
On my Sony my Prime will not even start, telling me there is an internet problem when there isn't as it's Ethernet connected and all other apps are fine......
Hope someone can assist you soon.

Reactions: SubTric

SubTric

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
No idea then. Best to wait for Amazon Prime Day on 13th October and pick a cheap Fire TV stick.

If you've only got the TV since few weeks, try to get it sorted under warranty.

This is what I’m thinking - get it exchanged and put it down to ‘one of those things’. Given I can’t find any evidence of it effecting anyone else, maybeI was just unlucky.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts