Help identifying parts

priam

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I'm currently on a project to revive a turntable system that has bern untouched for the better part of 3 decades. An heirloom if you will. Problem is I don't know what each parts are, if you could help, it would be highly appreciated.
qZdAh9u.jpg

priam said:
Hello, I'm currently on a project to revive a turntable system that has bern untouched for the better part of 3 decades. An heirloom if you will. Problem is I don't know what each parts are, if you could help, it would be highly appreciated.

Further to my last the receiver at the bottom is a Pioneer QX-949A

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=91KmoQ%2bj&id=C043994B83E8290F09F1BC1DED4886100CAE57BF&thid=OIP.91KmoQ-joX-YLKz3SXQzAwHaFf&q=+Receivers+Vintage&simid=608029854959339944&selectedIndex=344&ajaxhist=0

priam

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Thank you both very much, I have been able to identify all of the necessary items required in this picture to set up the turntable, let's hope it hasn't given up the ghost. Might need some oil, my understanding is the owner bought it for fashion's sake and didn't know how to use it. I'm still curious about the second box, which may or may not be a tuner.

priam said:
Thank you both very much, I have been able to identify all of the necessary items required in this picture to set up the turntable, let's hope it hasn't given up the ghost. Might need some oil, my understanding is the owner bought it for fashion's sake and didn't know how to use it. I'm still curious about the second box, which may or may not be a tuner.

Where is the turntable? There isn't one in the photo.

TRENDING THREADS