Hello from The Walking Dead

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all. I am The Walking Dead and I have been into hifi and music for years now. I go to as many gigs as possible with a taste that varies from post rock to indie and minimalism to prog rock. I have been through every format from vinyl to streaming and had a good few bits of hifi from boombox to PC based. I am also a biker and a sceptic.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
The Walking Dead said:
Hi all. I am The Walking Dead and I have been into hifi and music for years now. I go to as many gigs as possible with a taste that varies from post rock to indie and minimalism to prog rock. I have been through every format from vinyl to streaming and had a good few bits of hifi from boombox to PC based. I am also a biker and a sceptic.

Welcome The Walking Dead...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome guys. JD has e-mailed me to say I can out myself as in fact being idc and looking to return from the 'wilderness years' when a certain Irish fellow and I kept each other company and looked for a new hifi home. It never really worked out anywhere else for me, so it is great to back in touch with you guys and re-start here.

The_Lhc, I am a biker. Remember this thread?

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/off-topic-and-miscellaneous/thoughts-on-getting-a-motorbike

I passed all the various tests last June and got myself a big bike, sold one of the cars and have so far toured much of Scotland and over to Ireland as well. The scepticism is about enjoying a debate.

John Duncan

madmaxthunderdome-thekids.jpg

A

Anonymous

SteveR750 said:
It will eventually be over-run by Children of Max.....

Ooh...dodgy image of active cross-overs and other positions came to mind for a flash then :mad:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts