Headphones specifically for running

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Looking at spending upward of £80 on a set of headphones specifically for using for sport. I run approximately 20 miles per week mixed in with some gym sessions. I have pretty much used smartphone ear-buds most of time, yet have lately bought Sennheiser PMX's for about £30 and was not too impressed. Headband snapped you see. I bought Urbanz Sportz, as a cheapy replacement yet ironically faired better than the Sennheiser yet a third of the cost!

So here I am, bored at work and thinking that I should invest in a decent set. I have seen no end of advertising yet wanting an honest opinion. Shure earphones look great, and review well. Yet not in a running capacity. Feedback on other models would be welcomed, whether a recommendation or a "Do not buy there".

Thanks in advance

maverick1245

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Are you interested in Earbuds or normal Overear headphones would also be okay for you?
Usually its better to go with Bluetooth headphones so that you can keep your movements smoothly while working out.

Here is a suggestion from my side.
August EP650 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo NFC Headphones
I have been using it and its works pretty well for me. Good battery life and can be easily connected via any device. It also supports inbuilt microphone so you wont have to worry about missing important calls. Comes with an awesome quality build and durability.

Do wait for other users suggestions and share which one you picked

Hello,

Sennheiser PMX's is not bad headphones according to the price . It's sound quality is awesome, I used so many ear buds but some have wrost quality sound and that were irritate me so I preffer to by Sennheiser. Urbanz Sportz is also good. It's price is less than Sennheiser.

KeithT

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Now this is an interesting one for me. I also run 20 +/- miles a week.

For the last 5-6 years I've run with Sennheisers with a headband in all weathers and love them, but the screens on the ear pieces are starting to rust so they need replacing. A year ago I won some Monster iSport Strive. But despite playing around with the different sized ear buds I can't keep the right one in. So need to look at other options. I've tried to buy what appears to be an identical Sennheiser replacement but all the shops keep saying out of stock. Mine is plugged into a nano so bluetooth wireless wouldn't work for me.

Thoughts/options?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts