Headphones for running

adp72uk

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend an inexpensive pair of phones for a fat bloke to run with?

I use Sennheiser CX300 at present but find I lose all bass as they constantly slip out of position.

I fancy trying an over ear phone, probably with the band around the back of the neck rather than over the head.

Any bright ideas and real life experiences would be much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

Depends what you mean by inexpensive. But you are describing the iGrado's... They are fabulous 'phones but are a bit leaky. Not a problem when running. They loop around the ear and have a neck band.

A

Anonymous

There is a set of philips that I got for my GF and they are very good, 5 stars as well. Think they are 8000/1 or something like that. Check in the review section under headphones (obviously lol) and you will find them there.

A

Anonymous

I have 2 pairs of earphones.

for Sports whether indoor or outdor I use the Bang & Olufsen A8, I baught them 3 years ago and been using them on daily basis, I just love them , they don't fall when running and they are very comfortable especially when using the pads ,sound quality is superb, if you want to save money ask someone travelling with British Airways to get them for you , . Other option Sennheiser & Sony both have a dedicated Sports line (weather and sweat proof) that should be cheaper than B&O, Note that the A8 can be repared and dealers stock spareparts, think of them as a long term investment.

Hope that was helpful

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts