Headphones for gaming 200€

I've been thinking of buying some sweet headphones for gaming, YouTube and music. I have done some research lately and found out a couple of pairs that might be nice, but need your opinion.
The headphones I'm considering are Philips fidelio x1/2 and akg k7xx. These both seem pretty good for the price but can't decide on these. So please if you child help me which ones you would use for gaming, and went.

Thank you.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Artturi Siven said:
I've been thinking of buying some sweet headphones for gaming, YouTube and music. I have done some research lately and found out a couple of pairs that might be nice, but need your opinion. The headphones I'm considering are Philips fidelio x1/2 and akg k7xx. These both seem pretty good for the price but can't decide on these. So please if you child help me which ones you would use for gaming, and went.

Thank you.

Philips warmer, much better bass impact. AKG less warm, less impact and bass, but better mids detail into treble.

assault

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Keep in mind that K7XX are hard to drive, so they need an amp.

I prefer the analytical sound of AKG, but I will add to the list the Audio Technica ATH-AD900x.

TRENDING THREADS