Headphones and heat!

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Okay. I have the house to myself...and my little un... so I am using my headphone system... but it has been over 30 degrees today, and my ears are sweating, and it is becoming unbearable.

I actually might buy another set just for this eventuality. Any recommendations? (I shall probably do it tonight, online, up to about £50.)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
You need a pait of the classic Sennheiser HD-414's......

V. cool

Sennheiser%20HD414.jpg

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:Just get some decent speakers, your little one will get used to it and you will benefit from cool ears

Well I have Dali Ikon 6 remember, and sometimes I do go up and use my main system. But at night I enjoy headphone listening, and browsing. I can't browse and listen properly without headphones.

;)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
fr0g:JoelSim:Just get some decent speakers, your little one will get used to it and you will benefit from cool ears

Well I have Dali Ikon 6 remember, and sometimes I do go up and use my main system. But at night I enjoy headphone listening, and browsing. I can't browse and listen properly without headphones.

;)

Are you Ronald Reagan? He couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:fr0g:JoelSim:Just get some decent speakers, your little one will get used to it and you will benefit from cool ears

;)

Are you Ronald Reagan? He couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.

He couldn't act, or run a country either... but that was what he was famous for...

But no, my hifi sofa is a no computer zone. (although its also where I use my PS3 from , so I lied)

A

Anonymous

fr0g:Okay. I have the house to myself...and my little un... so I am using my headphone system... but it has been over 30 degrees today, and my ears are sweating, and it is becoming unbearable.

I actually might buy another set just for this eventuality. Any recommendations? (I shall probably do it tonight, online, up to about £50.)

Sennheiser cx300. Have a pair my myself, use it when travelling. It's an in ear design with good bass. It's got 5 ***** from what hifi and bought mine for 30 euros.

A

Anonymous

I haven't used my Sennheiser HD25-1's much lately, they're hot as f***, it's quite unbearable in this weather. In the winter however, I haven't seen anyone wear more stylish (and functional) earmuffs than me.

I should get some quality in-ears but the last time I tried a higher quality pair (Shure E3C), it left me wanting..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts