Headphone suggestions

The ear pad foam on my cheapo Sony headphones is badly worn. Looks like cats chewed on them.

I'm reluctant to spend too much as I mainly use them for the Smartphone. Only the occasional use for the hi-fi

They must be closed back. Used to like Seinnheiser, but I'm so out of touch with modern phones.

The ear pad foam on my cheapo Sony headphones is badly worn. Looks like cats chewed on them.

I'm reluctant to spend too much as I mainly use them for the Smartphone. Only the occasional use for the hi-fi

They must be closed back. Used to like Seinnheiser, but I'm so out of touch with modern phones.
what's too much PP??
do they need to be foldable for travel?
do they need to have a noise -cancelling function?
So many variables here that make suggestions difficult.
However, that said, Sennheiser HD280 Pro might be a good place to start.

Last edited:
what's too much PP??
do they need to be foldable for travel?
do they need to have a noise -cancelling function?
So many variables here that make suggestions difficult.
However, that said, Sennheiser HD280 Pro might be a good place to start.
Ideally sub- £100 as they're not regularly used. No, purely for home usage. Not bothered if they're noise cancelling, just as long as they're decent build and sound quality.

singularity6

Oct 3, 2022
Visit site
I have a pair of Audio Technica SR50BTs that I use for my smartphone/wireless needs. The cool thing about these is that they come with a cord, so if you want a hard connection that's "HiFi capable", these might be worth a look. I got them refurbished from Amazon for $90US. I'm very happy with how they sound and they have an insane battery life. The only drawback I can come up with is the mic.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts