Headphone Help

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Looking for a resonable pair of headphones, thought I'd see what this forum throws up at me. Whatever I get needs to be 'Over Ear' as I cannot stand things stuck in my ears for more than a minute or two. Not really keen on the 'On Ear' type either. Also needs to be 'Closed' as the missus will not like any sound leakage disturbing her. Had a trawl through the mag and the site and the only one which really springs up is the Grado SR60i. A bit more than I want to pay really, as I won't be using them a helluva lot.

So, 'Over Ear, Closed' set of cans. I'll be using them with a Denon DM37 and will mostly have rock music played though them.

Suggestions?

bemahler1

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
If you don't want to pay for the Grados then go for a pair of AlessandroMS1, $99 including postage from the States, a better headphone than the Grado, I know because I have both. The only problem is, that they both leak sound but that is the penalty you pay for listening to two of the best headphones that you can buy at their price.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I bought the wife a pair of HD 280 Pro for using with her digital piano. She's got a good ear and really likes them. they're very heavy, but she still finds them extremely comfortable for long periods (she plays for over and hour twice a week). They've got excellent sound isolation and, as a result, are mainly marketed at club deejays. I got hers for about £75, I think.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts