HDMI - audioquest forest or QED performance

Dan.m

Nov 16, 2007
Visit site
Just purchased the sony 370 blue ray player. I'm looking for a suitable HDMI to connect to a pana 42px80 (plasma). Thinking of audioquest forest or QED performance. Any thoughts or advice?

A

Anonymous

either would do as i dont think the hdmi cables make
any differnce at all, even the fiver ones on ebay work perfectly imho

dont beleive the hype surrounding hdmi,

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Dan.m:Just purchased the sony 370 blue ray player. I'm looking for a suitable HDMI to connect to a pana 42px80 (plasma). Thinking of audioquest forest or QED performance. Any thoughts or advice?

Bought the S370 a couple of weeks ago and connected up with That Cable HDMI to get me going at a sensible price!

Just upgraded to Chord Supershield from the BDP to the Amp, and still use That Cable from Amp to TV, reasoning was that I would get best SQ to Amp and improve PQ also.

Now......................without wishing to start the whole thing off again, there is a definite improvement in both SQ and PQ, SQ especially which was my primary purpose

And not stupid money

audiowizard

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I think its a mental thing when it comes to cables, mental as in knowing you are getting the very best from your equipment. I always buy QED HDMI-P cables, I was in my local tescos last night and they sell them now. If I had all my equipment linked up with 2.99 cables, I would be feeling I have spent all my money for nothing, although realisticly there would probably be not much difference. Also the quality of the cables may increase the more you pay, but not neccesary visual quality. My friend bought a braided hdmi cable from amazon a while back, it was relatively cheap, and it burst right around the edge where it joins on to the connector, so build quality is a factor in some cases, maybe not all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts