Have you heard about Gramovox Floating Record?

goldenboy

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi all!

I'm new here and I found WHAT HIFI a very useful source of information. I'm going to by a new turntable and, while surfing on the Internet, I have recently seen the Gramovox Floating Record Turntable, which is very beautiful to see but, and this is my question, is it good when it comes to sound? Judging from the carbon-fibre tonearm and the AT cartridge it seems good, but... What do you think about it? Would you buy such a design piece? Do you have any more info than what is currntly available (it will be shipped starting from December, so it is brand new with no extensive reviews)?

This is the link to see it on Gramovox site: http://www.gramovox.com/products/floating-record

Hope you will give me a good piece of advice.

Oh, by the way, I'm from Italy, Milan.

Thanks and ciao

I saw a link to there website a few months back and have no idea if there turntable is any good,my advice would be to go with a tried and tested method and stick with an established company that has sold turntables for many years.that way you can't go wrong.Let someone else buy there turntable in the meantime and maybe look out for reviews a year down the line,then you'll have a better idea if it's any good or not,but I really can't see many local dealerships having it in to be demonstrated.that in itself should say how well regarded this product is.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
I think if you have a straggly beard, a man-bun, no understanding of physics and prefer staring at your records to listening to them, it could be just the thing.

TRENDING THREADS