have to make a final decision !please help

Zubkabera

Nov 15, 2007
Visit site
Hi I can't decide between below listed LCD's my preference it should play SD content damn good and fast moving games too. I have to buy an LCD so Plasma is not an option. Hhere are my options

Sony KDL-46D3000

Sony KDL-46W2000 (not w3000 out of my budget)

Samsung LE46F86

Samsung LE46M86B

Philips 42PFL9632D

You swift response will bring colours to my weekend.

A

Anonymous

Why do you have to buy an LCD. At that size of screen you must also want to consider plasma ?

Zubkabera

Nov 15, 2007
Visit site
Simple answer to my eyes LCD suits better, I like the vibrant colours and brightness of LCD, I compared sony and samsung LCD side by side with Panasonic 42PX and Pioneer 428XD and frankly speaking the deep blacks of both couldn't overwhelm the brightness and vibrant colours of either of the LCD models I tested above.

I know WHF team won't agree with me but it is my personal preference ! I wish if they could help me decide on the above listed models as I can't test the SD contents in store. WHF please just give me one model from above and I won't ask any other questions !

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's your set, so you should buy what you're happy with! Of your shortlist, we'd strongly suggest the Samsung LE46F86 - it's an excellent set, which is why we devote a spread to it in our "Best TVs You Can Buy" supplement, free with the current issue....

A

Anonymous

Have to agree! The Samsung LE46F86 is definitely your best bet. It really is a superb all rounder. Standard definition is handled very well considering the size of the screen, obivously it is not as good as the panny 32" lcd but then that screen is much smaller. From my experience I would say the only SD performance I have seen at the 40-50" size that betters this samsung come from the panasonic and pioneer plasmas. Again though, it is up to you. Good luck with the tv hunting!

Regards,

Mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts