Have people received their mag yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I have thrown my subscription letter out! :doh: I must be out.

D

Deleted member 2457

These aren't bad:

http://www.themagazineshop.com/all-titles/what-hi-fi

I don't suppose anyone has a code? :?

D

Deleted member 2457

I am now thinking of doing the digital subscription for £30, can you do it on iPad?

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi Gel, got my subscribed mag two days ago.

And yes you can get it for iPad in the App Store - £34.99 for 13 mags / years subscription or just buy the seperate issues for £3.99.

D

Deleted member 2457

psurquhart said:

And yes you can get it for iPad in the App Store - £34.99 for 13 mags / years subscription or just buy the seperate issues for £3.99.

:cheers:

I have just gone digital and paid £31 for 12 issues, but now I can't access my details, I am not really sure what's going on! :wall:

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
gel said:
psurquhart said:

I have just gone digital and paid £31 for 12 issues, but now I can't access my details, I am not really sure what's going on! :wall:

Which details can't you access? With the digital edition on Newsstand you can just download the free app, register and then access the mag on your iPad. Details on the various digital mag options here and here.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Clough said:
No gel, that site is absolutely not legit so I've deleted the link in your previous post.

I have already bought the subscription from it! I did pay through PayPal though. I will try and cancel it.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Clough said:
gel said:
psurquhart said:

Which details can't you access? With the digital edition on Newsstand you can just download the free app, register and then access the mag on your iPad. Details on the various digital mag options here and here.

I can't get into the account which I paid for (the not legit one) was going to call the customer service line Monday, I guess I will have to phone PayPal now!

D

Deleted member 2457

Thanks Andy, I have got onto PayPal who have told me to send them an email asking for a refund, if by Monday I haven't got one, PayPal will get me one. :clap:

Flipping heck, panic over! :)

Now I have to buy another one, think it might be best if I do it over the phone this time!

D

Deleted member 2457

Can't we have a link on here where to buy and legit websites please? Think it would be very useful and prices please. :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay, I have done it the legit way now (thanks for the ideas and links guys), and have downloaded my first App, and now have it in my news stand. It just seems rather small reading it. There must be a better way of doing it, just got to work it out how now. :?

D

Deleted member 2457

I have done the Apple store one, and it is in my newsstand on my iPad how long before I can start using it? At the moment I only have a small preview.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Once you've paid for your Newsstand subscription you should see a little cloud with a downward arrow in it, click that and the full-size edition will download to your iPad.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Clough said:
Once you've paid for your Newsstand subscription you should see a little cloud with a downward arrow in it, click that and the full-size edition will download to your iPad.

Thanks Andy, I think I missed that bit but know what you mean now, I have just got to find the little cloud again now. :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

The cloud has now appeared and just downloaded it and it is really good! Thanks guys. One question though where is the forum questions bit? Has it now finished in the mag? :?

D

Deleted member 2457

I have worked out I am missing some pages! What are you suppose to do about that then? :?

D

Deleted member 2457

I have managed to get that rogue company to give me a refund, just waiting for it to clear now. I can't imagine they are a good rogue company if they issue refunds! :grin: Hopefully all sorted now though. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts