Have not seen any expert review on the Audiolab 8200A!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am new on the website, and I am very new in this Audiophile and Music Lover world.

I am a gadget geek!~ I am very into budget gadget the produces awesome performance and quality.

Currently, I am looking into getting my first Hi-Fi system~! I have already owner couple of pieces of the system.

Currently, I have a pair Scandyna Minipod 'British Racing Green', an ARCAM rDAC, and Nordost Blue Heaven wiring.

Currently, I am looking at Audiolab 8200A Integrated Amp, and CD Transport 'xxxx' (No idea what to get.)

I can't find any official review for Audiolab 8200A, my question concerns the sound quality and sound characteristics of the Amp.

Next question is the any suggestion for a CD Transport? I like some compact, well built, high quality.

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. The 8200A is a very impressive amp - an improvement over the 8000S and closer in its characteristic Audiolab sound to the 8000A, yet almost as good as the older Audiolab pre/power combo, so very impressive for a one box amp.

There are few pure CD transports at this level - most are much more expensive (which is surprising given the abundance of cheaper DAC upgrades). However, you couldn't go far wrong with the matching 8200CD and use this as a transport only with its digital output.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
samlu4:
Hello Everyone,

I can't find any official review for Audiolab 8200A, my question concerns the sound quality and sound characteristics of the Amp.

Hello!

We haven't been offered the Audiolab amp for test - despite its matching CD sibling winning our Award. May have to borrow one from a dealer...

sometimesuk

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
Dont bother / worry with reading reviews. Just find a good dealer, have a demo of that amp, along with a few others and make up your own mind / opinons based on what you hear.

Reviews are helpful to shortlist stuff, but they are not the be all and end all. I generally find, a review matches / confirms my own findings anyway.

A

Anonymous

Hello Everyone,

Well, I end up buying the Audiolab 8200CD and pairing it with Audiolab 8200A.

I had spend a week going to different dealers asking for demo from different brands.

Well, a lot people is quite right, about the 8200CD it's value to quality.

Well, I must said I like the sound of the Audiolab 8200A, it's really defined and transparent.

You can hear every note and word of the lyrics. Really well define piece of amp.

Next... My issue is I have '2' DAC one from ARCAM rDAC and now I also have the Audiolab 8200CD.

Well, I only need one! So anyone has any comment if I should sell my ARCAM rDAC?

I know, it might not be a interesting question. But I really need help with this question.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,

Sam

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts