Has Ben Law left?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome back Ben. If you had gone, also a few other people whose posts and views I value and enjoy reading, there would probably have been no point my staying either.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
Welcome back Ben. If you had gone, also a few other people whose posts and views I value and enjoy reading, there would probably have been no point my staying either.

So all's well in the Shire then......... :roll:

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
MajorFubar said:

Cheers Major :) Until earlier today I was finding the forum intolerable. Things are now much improved, although it is sad strapped has left.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
BenLaw said:
MajorFubar said:

Cheers Major :) Until earlier today I was finding the forum intolerable. Things are now much improved, although it is sad strapped has left.

....even that has now sorted itself out. :cheer:

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ben

i didn't consider to much this thread as i thought you now have a larger family! ;)

And how is the daudther ( isn't it?) it should have 5/6 months now...?

All the best!

:cheers:

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for asking Outlaw :) Actually a son and time really flies, he's just coming up on 9 months. He's a bundle of joy, crawling around like a maniac, pulling himself up on everything he can, pulling at the speaker wire for my rears :grin: He's a very happy chap and keeps us on our toes :)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

BenLaw said:
Thanks for asking Outlaw :) Actually a son and time really flies, he's just coming up on 9 months. He's a bundle of joy, crawling around like a maniac, pulling himself up on everything he can, pulling at the speaker wire for my rears :grin: He's a very happy chap and keeps us on our toes :)

And making more sense than the Cloverleaf too I should think.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
BenLaw said:

9 month.... Time flies realy! Mine is 12 years, and grows by the hour....

Those are unique times, enjoy every minute of it, the smells, the laughter, his small hands, don't leave nothing behind!

All the best!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts