Has Ben Law left?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I like Ben a great deal, usually the voice of reason, intelligent, helpful, and most of all, funny.

If Ben has gone, can the mods please pass my email address to him so that he can contact me if he should wish to??

If you can not do this, can you please explain why?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I like Ben a great deal, usually the voice of reason, intelligent, helpful, and most of all, funny.

If Ben has gone, can the mods please pass my email address to him so that he can contact me if he should wish to??

Thanks

I think Ben has left.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Hopefully it's a cooling off period if he has, but I don't blame him at all if he doesn't want to come back.

This forum is on a downward spiral, and though I'm far from innocent, the provocation and goading of other forum members has gone way too far.

I personally think politics should be a taboo subject, no good ever comes from discussing politics.

D

Deleted member 2457

I don't think it is right when people get disrespected and they are not here to defend themselves. Mods seem on the job now though.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
No idea what went on but I'll say it's a big loss to this forum if Ben has gone.

Perhaps the mods could also pass-on my email address to him so that he can keep in touch if he wants to.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Thanks

Bernard can you send me yours ... just in-case ? You seem a right decent bloke... my email : alantiggger@ntlworld.com

(and anyone else who'd like to chat)

A

Anonymous

[UNPUBLISHED]

If you are missing him so much, I have a solution for you.

I'm sure you will find him in Trafalgar Square today, celebrating the death of an old lady, and rubbing shoulders with assorted anarchists, Unions, Ex IRA Bombers and the usual Rent A Mob lefty scumbags.

A

Anonymous

[UNPUBLISHED]

RobinKidderminster said:
Unnecessary

Indeed it is unecessary. And in very poor taste. But there will be thousands of people there.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
cloverleaf - Just humour me but do you just post on political threads on whfi....?

I havn't seen any posts from you regarding anything else.

A

Anonymous

GSB said:
cloverleaf - Just humour me but do you just post on political threads on whfi....? No. Have a search if it's important to you.

I havn't seen any posts from you regarding anything else.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
It's not important to me,and the only time i seem to se your posts are when there is a devisive topic.

Just got a new amp...cno recomended it,guess you missed that one,i have been welcomed to the mf club :rofl:and i always try and offer advice to new members with basic set-up queries...if i can!

The only reason i joined in the Thatcher debate is for balance.

A

Anonymous

GSB said:
It's not important to me,and the only time i seem to se your posts are when there is a devisive topic.

Just got a new amp...cno recomended it,guess you missed that one,i have been welcomed to the mf club :rofl:and i always try and offer advice to new members with basic set-up queries...if i can!

The only reason i joined in the Thatcher debate is for balance.

Nope, I haven't attacked him at all. If you look back, he was the one who attacked me, and he received mutiple warnings from the mods regarding repeated use of profanities. .

Nice BDP by the way.

[EDITED by MODS and thread trimmed - let's not drag this all up again and let's keep it civil please!]

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Of course :doh:

Cloverleaf it's a fantastic piece of kit,much more than just a blu-ray player.For films i let it do all the sound processing(master audio) basically it has cut two boxes out of my system as i use it for music as well,cd,sacd and a usb hard drive:)

A

Anonymous

GSB said:
Of course :doh:

Cloverleaf it's a fantastic piece of kit,much more than just a blu-ray player.For films i let it do all the sound processing(master audio) basically it has cut two boxes out of my system as i use it for music as well,cd,sacd and a usb hard drive:)

Yes, I am indeed envious. Do you know how it compares to the new Cambridge Audio 752 ? That is another tempting piece of kit that is on my radar at the moment.......I particularly like the fact that it has HDMI inputs, be interesting to see how it scales the Sky box.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Well, that was quicker than I could have hoped for.

Nice to have you back Ben.
cheers.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Good to see you back.
smiley-smile.gif
Not a very good result today though! Looks like it is going to the wire!

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
gel said:
Good to see you back.
smiley-smile.gif
Not a very good result today though! Looks like it is going to the wire!

I was watching the last few minutes of final score, just as the penalty was awarded. It's pretty odd seeing Warnock on our side but if his and Garth Crook's assessment is right then we woz robbed. Feeling pretty depressed. 3 points and safety would have looked guaranteed. Now we could easily be overtaken :cry:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts